Bacon Wrapped Chicken
John and I don’t very often eat real bacon; however……Making this recipe with a good quality real bacon is totally fabulous.
- 4 raw, 6 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 full strips of uncooked Bacon
- Lightly grease broiler pan
- Wrap each breast with 2 strips bacon, securing with toothpicks on sides only so you’ll be able to flip them over.
- ½ C Dijon Mustard (check label for lowest sugar content)
- 2 TBSP Raw Organic Honey
- Pinch of Onion Powder & Garlic Powder
- Bacon Chicken Wraps 2
- Using silicon basting brush, brush tops, sides of each to cover bacon and chicken.
- Put broiler pan on second high rack. Place in oven @ 350 degrees Cook about 45 min. if partially frozen or 30 min. if thawed.
- Switch oven to broil and broil a few minutes until you see bacon crisping. Flip and broil a few minutes more being careful not to overcook and dry out the chicken.
(Turkey Bacon can be substituted for regular bacon.)
Download Your Free Report
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.