The Dance Recipe for problem solving is a technique I learned and personalized many years ago. It is a unique, simple and powerful strategy for conquering those problems that steal our energy, our fitness and our health.
There are six simple steps to this dance:
- Identify the problem.
- List what you think caused the problem.
- Pray and ask the Lord for wisdom according to James 1:5
- List all the possible solutions God gives you –(what comes to your mind after you pray)
- Decide which solution seems best.
- Dance with the steps until the answer surfaces and you have peace in your heart. Take the next step.
“Whatever we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.” ~ Samuel Johnson
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. ~ Hebrews 6:12 KJ
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.