If you saw the February Fabufit News, you heard about creating 31 New Flavors for the coming year: trying 31 new flavors of life. My goal is to try 71 before I am 72 and it is surely inspiring just to think on. How about you?
For me I’m surely not 31, but this inspired me to set a goal of 71 things i will taste before my 72 birthday in October. Big goals are so much fun. As we get older, it is rather easy to get stuck in a comfort zone that is neither exciting or much fun. This past year, I attempted several brand new things that made life ever so exciting: I’ll mention ten:
- Faced my fears and joined Crossfit
- John and I enrolled in Argentine Tango lessons
- We courageously followed our heart and joined a new chuch
- Took a 30 day Paleo Eating Health and Wellness Challenge
- Developed several Paleo recipes we love
- Hired a social media person to help me with Fabufit
- John and I took our very first Private dance lessons
- Changed to a new hairdresser
- Invited our son and family (by their request) to dinner each week
- Began to learn social media and how to do a blog
What new things would you like to do?
What fun if you would join in on this. We might call it Fifty New Flavors to represent our Fabulously Fit over 50 Club. My new list has begun. I’m including some big things like a special 50th Anniversary celebration. I’m also including some smaller things like ten new recipes to incorporate into our meals and ten new health-filled foods I will try. It has been so very much fun these past six months as I have learned about Paleo eating and found recipes that we now use all the time. BTW, you have access to these very recipes in the blog at fabulouslyfit.com. Just click on Healthy Recipes in the Tab at the top. The Paleo ones are all the ones posted beginning in 2013. They are all listed by category in the drop-down menu. The couple of other ones created by a fabulous chef can easily be modified by a couple of substitutions
Even the smallest of new flavors you try this year can fill your heart with joy.
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.