Fitness Programs for Weight Loss – Do They Really Work?
Millions of people around the world are searching for a fitness program for weight loss. Millions of others have been disappointed as they have tried over and over without lasting success.
There are a few little things that seem so insignificant when addressing fitness and weight loss that are sometimes overlooked. Each of these, seemingly minor, components is major. More than that, they each work synergistically together.
1. Put Away the Scales – In the beginning as you become more active and drink more water, your muscles start adjusting and retaining more water in order to store more glycogen. Glycogen is a hero as it is the main fuel for exercise. If you are watching the scales and do not realize what is going on, you might well think you are going backward and quit.
2. Make Pure Water the Beverage of Choice – Sodas, coffee and tea will take up your place for water, if you allow them to. Choose water and drink it every day. Drinking ½ your body weight in ounces of water is a good goal. The triggers for hunger and thirst are very similar. You may so likely be thirsty and think you are hungry.
3. Eat Breakfast – sleep puts the body in glow gear. Eating breakfast changes gears allowing your body to start working for you. Eat as close to awakening as possible. This one simple thing will burn more calories for the whole day.
4. A Little More Chewing – Have no beverage with your meals. Put your fork down. Look up and chew each bite22 times before you pick your fork back up.
5. Know the Hunger/Full Index – Eat before you are too hungry. Stop before you are too full. Eat small meals more often.
6. Tune In – Eat with intention, not unthinkingly and carelessly. Listen to your body.
7. Limit the Debits – Eat only the debit foods (bad for you foods) you really LOVE. Debit foods steal nutrients and health. 6 teaspoons of sugar lowers your immune system by 30%. Never waste one precious calorie or fat gram on a debit food you do not love. Debit foods need eraser foods. Fiber foods are great erasers: lots of water, raw vegetables, raw nuts,and fresh fruit. Fiber traps toxins and fat. Set a boundary. If you do eat a debit food: erase.
8. Even a Little More Exercise – Wake up those wonderful “feeling good” neurotransmitters that take messages to the brain. Five minutes here and five minutes there will increase your metabolism during and after the exercise. Search for ways to add more exercise to your everyday activities.
9. Decide on an Eating Cutoff Time – Most emotional eating is night-time eating. Eat nothing past 7:30 PM. Sleep is slow gear for digestion and metabolism
10. A Little More Sleep The body repairs and recovers during sleep. Some call Sleep the “most important non-nutrient.” Weekly we need a Sabbath rest. Daily we need TPM Time (twenty five peaceful minutes.) Every minute of sleep before midnight equals 4 after.
Begin to major in these minors, make them established routines in your life, and your fitness and weight loss program will work.Click here to: Begin a Fitness and Weight Loss Program that works.
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.