Years ago I read a wonderful short little book by a man named Wallace Wattles. It was written many, many years ago. This book focuses on the importance of Gratefulness in relation to creating wealth, but gratefulness applies to all areas of life. In “The Science of Getting Rich.” he has tapped into some wonderful secrets that actually all come from God’s word.’
In it, Wallace Wattles says:
- “There is a law of gratitude, and if you are to get the results you seek, it is absolutely necessary that you should observe this law.”
- “Many people who order their lives rightly in all other are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.”
I add that so many people live in depression because they do not choose to be grateful. They have little or no hope.
Here are some thoughts to ponder:
- One can’t likely have hope without Gratitude.
- Intentional HOPE can change your holidays, and each day.
- Hope creates the outline for your faith to give substance to. ~dani
- “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18
- “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Heb 11:1
- “Gratitude is so important because it is a very high energy positive
- Vibration of thought. It is powerfully attractive!” Wally Wattles, author of the Science of Getting Rich, says it connects us with the Source: “You cannot exercise much power without gratitude because it is gratitude that keeps you connected with power. The creative power within us makes us into the image of that to which we give our attention. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best, therefore it will receive the best.” ~ Wattle
- My Source is the Lord Jesus Christ. He has more than enough for each of us. Gratefulness is a major player in yours and my receiving of abundance.
- “Your thoughts are the tools with which you carve your life story on the substance of the universe. When you choose your thoughts, you choose results.” – Imelda Shanklin
- This Law of Gratitude comes from the Master Himself. He gives us so much wisdom in His instruction manual, the Bible, about our thoughts and our words. He tells us to think of things good, pure and lovely and of a good report.
- Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever thing are of good report, if there by any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
I also love selecting one particular good thought to think on throughout the day. I call it a home-based thought. As days unravel, it is really good to have a home-based thought to come back to.
Download Your Free Report
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.