Paleo Guacamole Hamburger
The hamburger is covered up by the delicious guacamole and the egg on top.
I saw this recipe on the Paleo Ammo postings and have made it many times now. My family loves these burgers. You can make them as spicy as you like, or eliminate the jalapeno all together. NOTE: the first time I made them, I included too much of the juice from the tomato. The second go round was much better. We had ours on a big lettuce leaf. Now we love the leftover on Stupid Easy Paleo Tortillas.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice from half a lime, Salt to taste
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
Make the Guacamole:
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone in middle and scoop out flesh into a bowl.
- Mash up the avocado flesh using a spoon or fork.
- Add in juice from half lime
- Add in diced tomato (avoid adding too much liquid here)
- Add in ¼ cup cilantro, jalapeno, chili powder
- Add salt to taste and mix all well.
Cook the burger (can be precooked)
Fry an egg
(preferably in coconut oil or olive oil). This is still great even without the egg.
Place the fried egg on top of the burger and top with the guacamole.
Download Your Free Report
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.