Strawberry Ice Cream Paleo
This one is so easy. No ice cream freezer needed. It is also very delicious with frozen pineapple instead of strawberries. …and read on for a most easy and incredibly delicious blender vanilla ice cream totally Paleo.
- 1/4 C. Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 oz. Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 and 1/2 TBL Pure Vanilla
- 3 TBL Agave Nectar
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
How to Make
- Blend the first 4 ingredients
- Add ice and blend
- Chop strawberries (if your blender is not powerful enough to work with them whole)
- Add Strawberries and blend until frozen.
Paleo Vanilla Ice Cream
I have been searching for an easier vanilla ice cream recipe. Last summer, I found a good one, but it is more time consuming than I like because of using eggs and needing to be cooked first. So after four tries, I have a delicious and super quick recipe for those of us who miss ice cream and want vanilla. This is very similar to the strawberry above, but has to have several adjustments to make up for the lack of frozen fruit. Honestly, it is ridiculously delicious. It reminds me of the best of homemade freezer ice cream, soft serve ice cream and snow ice cream. Can you begin to get the picture?
- 4 ounces of Light Coconut Milk Can (could use coconut or almond milk from a carton, but I haven’t tested this.)
- 1 1/2 to 2 TBLS Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- 2 TBLS Raw Honey or Agave
- Several Added Drops of Liquid Organic Stevia for more sweetness
- 1/4 C Vanilla Protein ( did make my 3rd try without this and it was still really pretty good)
How to Make
- Blend all of The Above
- Then Add 4 Cups Crushed Ice. Blend in powerful blender. I have a Blendtech which has a button called ice cream. I think any blender that can crush ice would work. Our refrigerator has crushed ice, so I used the crushed ice from the refrigerator and dumped it into the blender and then blended to make it a smooth soft serve like ice cream.
My husband, John, doesn’t say much about my recipes. However, he really loves this one.
I like it so much too because a big portion of the ingredients list is Crushed Ice. This is a great Paleo Dessert by itself. For a special birthday, wouldn’t it be good on a Paleo Chocolate Cake?
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.