Speed Cooking for Healthy Paleo Eating
We are all so busy, it is critical to become good at speed cooking. But many times speed cooking without planning results in an unhealthy meal, full of bad carbs and fats. To speed cook healthy meals to stay fit, here’s what I recommend:
Plan your menu, and buy paleo food staples. These products can be found at Costco, Sprouts, Kroger and other stores that specialize in healthy foods. To make things easier, I have a cabinet devoted just to my Paleo staples.
- Organic Dried Onion Flakes (It takes way too long for me to chop onions or garlic and so many of the delicious Paleo main dishes require them.)
- Organic Garlic Powder
- Pure Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil (The big tub found at Costco is so economical and used so very often.)
- Classico Marinara Sauce. Try recipe for Marinara Chili here.
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Clover Honey
- Organic Blue Aquave Nectar
- Organic Almond Butter
- Unsalted and natural Walnuts, Pecans and Almonds
- Dried Cranberries, Slivered Almonds for salads
- Balsamic Vinegar or Strawberry Balsamic Dressing – click here for recipe
- Natural Rotisserie Chicken (This chicken with a tossed salad of dark green lettuce or spinach, and possibly a baked sweet potato, makes a great easy meal.)
- Cans of full fat coconut milk. Put in refrigerator to get the can cold and then open and dip off the top part to make a very delicious and healthy whip cream by adding a little honey or stevia and pure vanilla. Then just whip with a little whisk or fork.
- We don’t use flour with gluten, so stock your pantry with coconut flour, almond flour, tapioca flour and arrowroot powder.
♥ Make enough for at least two meals when making main dishes like the Marinara Chili. Buy some of the glass storage containers with the good sealing lids. These can even be used for freezing a dish.
♥ John and I have simple meals, like a piece of grilled salmon with a big salad. We find frozen salmon individually vacuum sealed in a bag at Sam’s. Just have to remember to thaw the salmon. Put it in cold water for an hour while you prepare the salad and vegetable. Add cranberries and slivered almonds to make a delicious salad.
♥ When having a Rotisserie Chicken, we save any left over to make Chicken Salad. Click here for recipe. Be creative and always freeze anything that you will not be eating the next day. That way you do not waste your groceries, and you make it easier for a later meal.
♥ For delicious healthy recipes – the Paleo way – visit my blog, www.fabulouslyfit.com and click on the Healthy Recipe Tab.
Psalm 25:21-22 (MSG) Use all your skill to put me together;I wait to see your finished product
A vision will always be tested by tribulation.
NOTHING ON EARTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A THOUGHT.
WORDS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL. you don’t need to be big to think
great thoughts. You need to think great thoughts to be big.
– Myles Munroe
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.