Can We Lengthen Telomeres?
Absolutely yes, we can lengthen our telomere length!
If you tuned in to the post on Tuesday, you learned what telomeres are and why they are so critically important to your lifespan and your healthspan. In case you missed it, here it is: A More Important Test for Longevity
- Find a way to get breaks from stress. Learn and practice ways to relax.
- Exercise is vital. Hundreds of good things happen when we exercise.
- Avoid alchohol as it is a very slippery slope. The ethel alchohol in
red wine is usually a detriment rather than a benefit. We can get around that by using Vivix.
- Be around greenery
- Practice saying “No” kindly but firmly
- Cut out sugar and stay away from toxins
- Increase antioxidant foods
Telomeres Can Also be Shortened:
- People under chronic stress have the shortest telomeres. Stress causes us to age much more quickly. Stress is actually a killer.
- Chemicals cause a breakdown in our telomeres.
- Lack of exercise
- Eating a diet of low antioxidant foods speeds up telomere shortening.
- Lack of Vitamin D – The Sunshine Vitamin
- Unable to say “NO”
If we don’t practice these things, our chromosomes start getting errors, nutrients cannot be used properly. Protein, which is so important, can not be assimilated. Telomeres become shortened.
What do you think your telomere length is? I’ve never had the test done,
but do have it in the back of my mind to think on. What about you?
In case you are curious about learning more about this ever so important subject relating to our cellular health age, I am offering the class on this subject which was taught to our Fabufit Team as part of an indepth course on the Secrets of the Blue Zones. The research on Telomeres may not have been available when the Blue Zone studies were going on.
Fabufit Team members are invited to all courses taught as well as archives of all classes at no extra cost.
More on Telomeres and Longevity
Because this information is so very important, I am offering it as a Video Powerpoint to you for $7.
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.