Quit Worrying Because It is:
- Borrowing trouble that cannot be paid back
- Brooding over what may not happen
- A burden borrowed from tomorrow and others who should care it
- Mental and physical suicide
- A grave-digger that has no sympathy
- Needless and wastes time and effort that should be spent on worth-while things
- A robber of faith, peace and trust in a never-failing, heavenly Father
- Anxiety over that which is nothing today and less tomorrow, in view of faith
- Anticipating troubles which seldom come to those who trust God
- Torment over something that will likely be a blessing if it comes
- Foolish, for whatever is going to happen cannot be stopped by worry; and if it doesn’t happen, there is nothing to worry about. Should adversities actually come, one may still be victorious by trusting in God.
from the Dakes Study Bible
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.