So Very Thankful
A new year stirs up new plans and old memories. It is a wonderful time to praise the Lord for all He has done in the past year. If this isn’t a habit you have, it will bring a smile to your heart if you try it.
Here are mine:
- John and I have walked in wonderful health this year
- My 97 year old mom has had no doctor needs or hospital stays
- A wonderful church
- Close friends and prayer partners
- Our Grandson accepted at Cal Farley Boy’s Ranch
- John and I have had strength and motivation to complete another year of Crossfit
- Our dance lessons with Ben DelaVega and our times to dance
- A wonderful trip for my 75th Birthday to a Dancing Convention in Mackinac Island, Michigan
- A lifetime trip to Australia and New Zealand
- Another grandson, Chandler, growing in the Lord and going to the Christian Link Year Kanakuk this year
- Our grandson, Austin, happy and having a strong year of baseball at college
- Time each week with our smallest grandchildren: Caris (5) and Cali (3)
- Our children and grandchildren living so near and seeing all of them often
- Our daughter, Brooke, getting a job close to home and hours enabling her to still be home with our grandson, Nathan
- Winning a lawsuit and becoming free of troublesome tenants in our rental home
For all of these things we are so grateful.
FREE REPORT LIVING LONG AND STRONG
Enter you email to let me know where to send your 16 Page Free Report on Living Long and Strong learned from the oldest of the old. We will never send you spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.