Easy Paleo Tortillas
Tips for Easy Paleo Tortillas
Wonderful Tortillas for Inch Loss
Watch for Paleo Delicious Enchiladas(they are in the Paleo Digital Recipe Book and possibly in my recipes section on site of dinners.)
These are still my favorite, although for certain occasions I select the 3 Ingredient Indian Bread from myheartbeets.com. I call this Manna from Heaven. This surely was what Manna tasted like in Biblical days. Here is a link to the post for the recipe on this one.
All credit for the Wonderful Tortillas talked about below goes to the amazing lady who created the original recipe at stupideasypaleo.com.(although her website is no longer accessible.)
I have adapted the process as I have made them over and over and over.
- Mix all together. I use a hand mixer or even better to be sure the dry ingredients combine well. You will become faster at making these each time you make them.
- Use a small nonstick pan. I recently purchased a Cuisinart 8″ Ceramic Pan to make them even easier to cook. USING a BLENDTECH or other powerful blender makes them even better and thinner.
- You need a medium heat, but they will cook really quick. Once you flip them, they are basically done.
We use these for lunch with chicken salad, for breakfast tacos made with spinach, egg, avocado and cherry tomatoes (even turkey bacon). I make them and heat them slightly before eating. Place in refrigerator after about 2 days. Freeze any left after day 2. I freeze in sets of 4 placing a piece of wax paper between each. Oh my goodness, these are good .
- Organic Cage Free Eggs
- Coconut Oil or Ghee or Kerrygold Butter (I use Kerrygold Butter)
(Coconut Oil also works very well)
- Pure water
- Baking Soda
- Arrowroot Powder
- Coconut Flour
- Sea Salt
Using my new Blendtech to mix all together made them extra light.
How to Make
I often make this recipe times 5 or 10 for our family. Caris and Cali are now in school and our daughter finds this a great lunch item to send for them. They love to come over and help me make them. Cali, just turned 8, can almost make them by herself.)
This recipe shows the ingredient for making four tortillas in the first column and for making about 40 in the second column. Making more at once and freezing is easier.
- 2 Eggs x 10 = 20 Eggs
- 1 tsp melted Ghee or Coconut Oil x 10 tsp Ghee or butter (makes them thinner and lighter)
- 1 tsp water x 10 = 10 tsp water
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda x 10 = 1 1/4 tsp bake soda
- ¼ cup Arrowroot Powder x 10 = 2 1/4 Cup Arrowroot Powder
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour x 10 = 10 tsp Coconut Flour
- Pinch of Sea Salt x 10 = 10 Pinches of Sea Salt
Check out detail of tips I have learned making these: https://fabulouslyfit.com/tips-for-making-the-best-paleo-tortillas-on-the-planet/
These are included in my Holiday Fabufit Paleo Recipe Cards.
You can order them at with this link https://gumroad.com/l/recipecardsprinted
- Tax is included in the $27 pricing
- Both the Printed and Digital Version Included in this Pricing
- Over 100 Cards of Recipes in an Easy to Use Spiral Binding
- All Paleo
- All Tested and Over-the-Top Delicious
SOLD OUT AND ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT –Digital Version Only
These can be ordered at this link:
Team Fabulous please email me for your Discount Code on both of these. firstname.lastname@example.org